How to enter
- Sign up for a new 12-month gym membership, top up your existing membership for a further period of 12 months or renew your expired membership for 12 months at the promotional price of $399 at Iron Industry Gym and get a chance to win a brand new BMW 320i.
- With a promotional price of $399, the participants will gain access to 2 gym locations in Adelaide’s CBD, 24/7, free parking at Industry Gym CBD East, and more.
- Refer friends to gain additional entries into the lucky draw and increase the chance to win.
Conditions for Entry
- To enter the lucky draw, participants must:
- sign up for a new 12-month gym membership, top up your existing membership or renew your expired membership for 12 months at the promotional price of $399 at Iron Industry Gym Chinatown or Iron Industry Gym CBD East or on our website www.ironindustrygym.com.au;
- sign an entry form; and
- pay $399 at the time of signing the entry form.
- The Iron Industry Gym membership for a new member commences on the date the entry form is signed. For existing members who top up an existing membership, the top up period will commence after the existing membership period expires. The purchase is final and cannot be refunded for whatever reason (including change of mind or at the conclusion of the promotion). The 12-month membership at the promotional price of $399 cannot be extended or suspended for any reason.
- Employees, storeowners, and their families, as well as BMW South Australia staff, are ineligible to enter.
- Entry can only be made in an individual’s own name and in his/her own capacity and no entry can be made for or on behalf of any other person, entity or organisation.
- The participant completing the entry form must complete all details requested on the entry form. Iron Industry Gym reserves the right to reject an incomplete, illegible or incorrectly completed entry form.
Conditions for Additional Entries
- There is no limit to the number of entries any person may enter. For each entry, a 12-month membership must be purchased or if a member refers a friend who joins and paid for a 12-month membership (ie. refer a friend to join with $399 membership fee paid by the friend = another entry to the lucky draw).
For example, if the participant joins the 12 month Iron Industry Gym membership and paid $399 and referred a friend who also joins the 12 month Iron Industry Gym membership and paid $399, the participant will receive 2 entries in total and the friend will receive 1 entry in total.
- One (1) BMW 320i
- Model: 2023 BMW 320i M Sport
- Description: sedan, white, 4 cyl 2.0L
- Valued at: $90,000 (RRP in South Australia)
- Includes 12 months registration
Conditions for BMW Lucky Draw
- The promotion commences at 8.00am on 2 October 2023 and ends at 7.00pm on 1 December 2023. Late entries will not be accepted.
- BMW 320i will be drawn only if 1,000 or more members (comprising new members who sign up for new 12-month gym memberships, existing members who top up existing memberships for a further period of 12 months, and former members who renew their expired memberships for 12 months) participate in the promotion during the promotional period.
- In the event that there are more than 1,000 entries in the draw, the chance will be 1 out of the total number of entries in the draw.
- There will be one winner of the BMW 320i (“the prize”). Every participant has a random, fair and equal chance of winning.
- The winner cannot change the prize or exchange it for cash.
Notification and Prize Collection
- If the winner is not present when the prize is drawn, the winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 24 hours of the draw and the initial of the winner’s first name, last name and postcode will be published on the website www.ironindustrygym.com.au on 5 December 2023.
- Iron Industry Gym will give the winner not less than 7 days written notification for the collection of the prize on the date and time to be nominated by Iron Industry Gym at BMW Adelaide (36/40 West Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000). The prize cannot be collected prior to or after this date. There will be a prize collection ceremony at the time of the collection of the prize.
- If the winner is unable to collect the prize in person, the winner may appoint a third party to collect the prize on the winner’s behalf provided that the winner provides a written authority in the form acceptable to Iron Industry Gym (acting in its absolute discretion) signed by the winner and the authorised representative. In the event that a third party collects the prize on behalf of the winner, the prize must still be registered in the name of the winner.
- The prize will be invalid or forfeited in the case of invalid entry or ineligible entrant or in the event that the winner (or his or her authorised representative) does not collect the prize on the date and time to be nominated by Iron Industry Gym at BMW Adelaide (36/40 West Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000).
- If the winner does not collect the prize on the date and time to be nominated by Iron Industry Gym at BMW Adelaide (36/40 West Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000), an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Iron Industry Gym CBD East (1/281-301 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000) on 19 December 2023 at 4pm.
- The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and/or email within 24 hours of the draw and the initial of the first name, last name and postcode of the unclaimed prize draw winner will be published on the website www.ironindustrygym.com.au on 20 December 2023.
Transparency and Verification
- The draw will take place in front of an independent scrutineer and will be live-streamed.
- The independent scrutineer will draw the winning number on 4 December 2023 at 4pm. In addition to drawing the winning number, a second number will also be drawn at the same time. The second number will be for the reserved winner in the case of invalid entry or ineligible entrant or in the event that the winner (or his or her authorised representative) does not collect the prize on the nominated day and time at BMW Adelaide (36/40 West Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000).
SA Permit Licence No: T23/1530